Tuesday, June 8, 2010

This week

So yesterday I bought some stuff and I'll be reviewing as soon as I get them
  • epistick-I bought it off ebay from a u.s.a. seller so it should be here soon! :) Pretty much its a spring with rubber hadles that removes hair from your face. It seems like it would hurt a ton. I'm going to try it anyways since all the reviews on the blogs I've looked at says it's not too bad. Plus it was only $2 with free shipping. :)
  • eyelashes-I bought these off ebay too. It's ten eyelashes and it cost 4.27 with free shipping. These is my first order ever from an international seller so we will see how that goes. I'm not even sure how customs and duties work, so I really hope it will not be too much.
  • eyeshadow primer- I bought this off of Fyrinnae Cosmetics. So I had a $5.00 visa card from doing a survey and I wanted to test out this line. I wanted an eyeshadow and the primer but the total for a sample of both was $5.25 so I couldn't do that. I ended up getting two samples of the eyeshadow primer for $4.75 with shipping. The site is down right now for maintenance :( But I should receive the samples in about 2 weeks. 
 I'm going to be opening up an Etsy shop soon! It will mostly be polymer clay necklaces and charms.

To celebrate I'll be doing a giveaway once I reach 10 followers. Obviously Ill let you know as soon as I find out what will be given away..but it will be tons of neat stuff! I already know I'll be giving away once of my necklaces(your choice) and once of the eyeshadow primers. I'm also thinking of throwing in a few craft supplies and some samples I have laying around.  It will be international as long as someone helps me out about how to send something out of the United States . I have no clue how to internationally ship something..I barely know how to FedEx something in the same state as me. lol.

This week Ill be posting some make-up looks..so don't laugh at me if I completely suck, okay?

I'll update tomorrow :)



    3 comments:

    Coleen said...

    So I'm on etsy too. Would love to see what you do after you open. Let me know then I can heart your shop and you can heart mine.

    mireillie said...

    shipping internationally is pretty much the same as shipping domestically. except it costs more. >.< it's more advisable to go to the post office (rather than dropping it into the mail box) to send it out so that you can get it cleared through overseas customs more easily. but that's about all. :)

    Glenna said...

    I hope you open an Etsy shop I have one www.gnormyle.etys.com if you ever need help you can ask me. A job at Joanns how nice too. This is Glenna aka glenngarden on Swap Bot. I am following you for the I'm a Blogger, Follow me swap!!! Have a beautiful day!

    Swidget 1.0 5