Thursday, April 29, 2010

ebeanstalk.com review

Ebeanstalk Review

Ebeanstalk.com is a website that offers developmental toys for kids based in Connecticut. At first I thought the toys would be blocks and books but once I actually looked at the website I was pleasantly surprised, they had tons of fun toys that were both educational AND fun. My favorite part is the instruction card that comes with each toy. The card gives graduated play ideas, skills developed by playing with toys,and target age for the toy.
Ebeanstalk is very easy to navigate, with categories including
toys by age, boy or girl, and by the different types of toys. The only problem that I could find with this website is that the slide show might run slow on a slower internet connection. It showed fine on my computer but if you have dial-up it may take a while to load. Oh and shipping is free for orders $65 and over, which is very easy to spend with all the great toys. I definitely recommend this site. :)

So check it out.

Word.

1 comment:

M for Short said...

Welcome to the world of blogging, and congrats on being a new mom. Your daughter looks adorable. Also, I must say I am jealous of working at JoAnn's. Careful, it can be addicting!!
M for Short on swapbot, a "new blogger" partner, and a fellow Georgian (Duluth)

Swidget 1.0 5