Monday, May 31, 2010

New start?

I decided to delete all my earlier post except the reviews.  The other posts just seemed like they did not fit.  So I'm starting over.  :)

I'm a 21 year old mother that loves beauty products and crafts. I'm not really great but I make polymer clay jewelry and I'm trying to sew. I'm really into t-shirt reconstruction and I'm interested in learning how to knit. I am currently unemployed so I will not be able to post the newest beauty products at the moment.
I've worked in fast food for the last 2 years and just got tired of it. I went to an open interview for JoAnn's and I am really hoping I get the job. It would absolutely be the most amazing job ever, definitely since I'm trying to go back to school to become a medical assistant.
My daughter is 5 months old today! Her name is Abby and she is my life :)
I also have the greatest boyfriend ever! Even if he is X-Box obsessed..well actually Call of Duty is his obsession.

I will also try to update at least once a week. 

1 comment:

Robotgranny said...

we have so much in common!

im 21 in a few days time, my bf is also a xbox addict (in fact, hes beside me now playing red dead redemption. He just got the game today) and I AM INTERESTED TO LEARN HOW TO KNIT!

Love from swap-bot.
Check my blog out swap
robotgranny following you!

Swidget 1.0 5